How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It's over already!?!

We had a wonderful week spent with friends and family! For the most part I felt pretty good, minus the lack of sleep I am still getting. It is still WAY better than it was. Then Tuesday Jared started getting sick, which them led me to develop a scratchy throat and fatigue. I ended us calling my doctor for an antibiotic, (which I hate doing). Jared pushed me to (as always). Reminding me how this very sickness may push me into another flare. So therefore, I guess I'm not taking any chances! This morning I feel ok. Just stuffed up and tired. I know I will be needing a nap with Elin this afternoon. Ok, enough about me.

Here are some picture that recap a bit of our week! 


Last minute shopping trip to the mall!

 

 

Beautiful girl!



 Yay for a white Christmas!




 Before my grandparents annual Christmas Eve party got started. I caught Elin over by the nativity seen. Her great-grandpas bible was lying there and she began to scan through it and "reading" it! It was a precious moment to me!




 The kids playing with about the only tea set in grandmas house! ;)




Yup, someone has to be tickled to smile!




Christmas morning!!! 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!




No comments:

Post a Comment