How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful things this week:

 


Babes praising Jesus at church band practice. Love.



My grandpa decorating a Christmas tree at church.
 


My extremely talented mother's Christmas arrangement she made for me and the old cough drop tin from 1904 that I found to put it in!

 
 

 Had a hilarious time packaging deer meat with my sister and mom. Just like old times at my grandparents. (my dad took this pic. Notice the finger ;)



A wonderful visit with an "old" wonderful friend. 
 


Taking Elin to an old "five and dime" with my mom.




Returned home from a stressful morning of grocery shopping on not much sleep and finding this little piece of beauty right outside my car door. Just for me. Oh He is so good.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment