How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

So yes, it is true. I have been completely neglecting my blog. Nope, not gonna deny that. Things have been busy around here. I'm sure many of you can relate. Christmas is in less than a week, parties, shopping, not to mention trying to keep up with my sweet almost two year old! WHAT?!?! Did I just say two year old!?! Oh brother. Here are some photos from the last two weeks of wonderfulness! ;) Enjoy!


Wonderful things this week:


So, this picture is just hilarious! I was making supper one night and dropped some shredded cheese on the floor. Elin and Lexie (our dog) were in the other room. I called Lexie in to clean up my mess and Elin follows her in, realizing there is cheese on the floor. She then gets down on her hands and knees eating the cheese off the floor and yelling "no" to Lexie as she pushes her away from the cheese! Oh my! And yes, I did let her eat it off the floor while getting this picture. I had cleaned the floor that morning if that helps! ;)



Getting the tree up...

 


and putting the ornaments on!




Small town Christmas productions


 

Lunch and shopping date with my girl! And I was so glad she let me put a headband on her! 


 

Family Christmas parties and the kiddos having fun cleaning up after!





Play dates with new friends! 

 

And this topped it off! This wonderful couple announced that after 2 & 1/2 years of wanting to add to their family, they are expecting a sweet baby in July!!!! My excitement for them is just too much to handle! So excited to have witnessed a special Christmas miracle! You can read more about Jessica and her experience HERE!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment