How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful things this week:



80's night at church on Halloween night was a blast! Could you just die? My husband and his snakeskin pants! I wish I had a photo showing his entire outfit. But, your probably glad I don't! ;)
 We played 80's music trivia, worshiped our awesome Lord and Savior, and heard about our new church planting coming next spring!



Is she not precious in those little leg warmers?!?




My wonderful sister, mom, and I striking pose!




Movie night at my parents house. My mom got out all the pillows she had, blankets and sleeping bags. We put them all on the living room floor and chilled out, "watching" The Little Mermaid and of course snacking on grapes. 



 
I voted yesterday. What a privilege to be able to "try" choosing who I would like to take charge of our country. 

"The Lord is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens." Psalm 113:4



I had the privilege of watching a sweet little boy yesterday so his mommy could go vote.  Actually, 2 sweet little boys, but I could only hold one of them! :) Sweetness...


Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment