How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday


 Wonderful things this week:




 
Thanksgiving was so fun and of course delicious! Here is a picture of two little cuties snitching green beans off the dinner table at my mom and dads. LOVE that they go for the green beans over anything else!
 

 
 
Getting to spend lots of time with family and cousins. Playing with Legos!




Swinging with papa at great-grandma/grandpas house in the garden. It was such a beautiful day Thursday! We sure were enjoying it!




My beautiful sister-in-love painted my never painted nails! I tolerated them for a couple days and then realized how they were clashing with everything I wore. Haha. 

This picture was taken on Friday while mom and I were out to lunch! We shopped ALL day on Black Friday! I wouldn't consider us to be crazy shoppers though. We didn't head out until 8am. By the time we got to town, most people had gone home! It was great! 




 I finally got my Pinterest project completed that I have been wanting to do for a while now! These are my grandmas recipes that I can still remember the taste of. Elderberry Pie and her Cream cheese/Cool Whip Dream Pie! They make me smile every time I see them!



Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment