How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful things this week:




 We had a "blueberry party" on the kitchen floor the other night. At grandmas house, Elin and her sit on the kitchen floor and snack on blueberries. Elin now thinks every time we have blueberries she needs to sit on the kitchen floor to eat them!



75 degree November days! Need I say more?

 

This sweet thing spent the morning away from mommy and refused to nap anywhere but my arms! This is quite rare. I loved it even though I had a million things to do!

 

Two cuties playing horsey. Both wearing their jeans and white undershirts. I thought they were just too cute! 

 

My dad got a nice deer last week. Therefore, we were blessed with lots of FREE meat! So far, we have had tacos and chili. I'm not going to lie, it's kinda weird talking tacos and chili while looking at the pic above! ;)



My wonderful sister knew I was having a rough day. I was running on little sleep and handling a fevered, snotty, cranky Elin. Poor girl. She dropped off a yummy caramel latte for me! She didn't tell the lady to make it sugar free (which I usually get), so it was the caramel swirl latte! I haven't had one of those in AGES! Oh my was it amazing! Unfortunatly, I felt it that afternoon!



Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment