How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

Throughout these last few months, I have had to keep my eyes open to the wonderful things in life. There were many days I felt it was impossible to find anything good. Because of so many encouraging people in my life and a God who is always present, I was able to see these little bits of wonderful!



        Wonderful things this week:
  

A sweet surprise left on my porch from a wonderful
 friend to lift me up when it has been 
a tough week.




A wonderful mother-in-love who hears from the
 Lord and acts on it! Making me this
 scripture card to read to help me with my latest problem.
*see below :)



 (so this is the best pic I could find of
 my guy laying on the couch. Haha. And just look 
at that sweet little baby) 

Wonderful 3hr stretches of sleep at night and a wonderful
 husband who will sleep on the couch for a week (or more) 
and not complain because your insomnia 
is out of control!!




A wonderful life-long friend who's friendship 
is forever true. She has inspired me to enter the 
blogging world and so much more! Check out her blog here at 
She wrote such a kind post about me yesterday, 
encouraging her readers to check out my blog. 
Thanks Jess :)


 (Not For A Moment (Live) Meredith Andrews)
And finally, I leave you with a song I heard this week.
It reminded me of how constant the Lord is.
 Even when I felt like I could not go on, I was reminded
of his promises and that he will not forsake me. 

Beautiful lyrics:

after all You are constant
after all You are only good
after all You are sovereign
not for a moment will You forsake me

You were singing in the dark
whispering Your promise
even when I could not hear
I was held in Your arms
carried for a thousand miles to show
Not for a moment did You forsake me

and every step every breath you are there
every tear every cry every prayer
in my heart at my worst
when my world falls down
not for a moment will You forsake me
even in the dark
even when it's hard
you will never leave me
after all 


 
Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment