How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

         


     Wonderful things this week:



 
 
A friend asked me how I was doing one morning. I precede to explain to her how I had only slept 2 hours and haven't even been able to go back to sleep. She then tells me she was awake with me, praying for me to sleep!

The next night, the Lord heard my cry. I only woke up twice!! Sleeping 8 hours! YAY!!
 






Haircuts. When you have had just one of those days and tell your mom, "you better come over and cut my hair before I chop it off myself!!"  Thank you mom!






So thankful that some of the specific "lupus" tests I had this week came back great! The one I was praying was not detected was NOT! People with lupus have a specific antibody that may be detected, which would cause them to need treated daily with heparin, aspirin, or other blood thinners. 

In addition, studies suggest that the presence of these antibodies may also increase the future risk of such problems. These complications would be:
  • deep venous thrombosis (thrombophlebitis)
  • stroke
  • gangrene
  • heart attack





Having a healthy, strong baby girl when her momma is not quite
there yet!





Have a wonderful Wednesday!



4 comments:

  1. Rachel, YEAH, YEAH I rejoice with you for lab results! My ANA just came back negative after 15 years of positive even though reumatologist said it would be positive forever! Remember...God is control not man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't sleep well on Friday or Saturday night either this week! I kept telling myself it was God keeping me awake or waking me up so I could pray for you :-) So glad to hear you've been sleeping a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess, thank you for praying! I'm sorry you couldn't sleep though!

    ReplyDelete