How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

 

       Wonderful things this week:






My wonderful, fellow Lupites or Lupies (what those of
us with Lupus call ourselves), who come
together every 3rd Monday evening for a support
group. Just a little bit of how totally awesome God is: this
support group started a month before I was even
diagnosed! At my home church people!
Is that not awesome!?!







Friends who 'get me'! Leaving me my all
time favorite beverage at my
door on a day I needed it most!







Little things that make me smile. Like
 first time ponytails on
such a sweet little darling! 






         
 Wonderful, family filled weekends, spent with
  family I wish I got to see more often!
Remembering on days like these how grateful I
  am for healing. A couple of months ago I most 
 likely would not have been able to be at
 an event like this!




      Have a wonderful Wednesday!




2 comments:

  1. Elin looks so cute with her hair in a ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It doesn't stay in long though! Her hair is so fine! We never had that problem huh? ;)

      Delete