How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday



Wonderful things this week:





I went and had my first acupuncture and chiropractic adjustment on Friday. Very interesting, but very promising! I knew my levels of vitamin D and B12 were pretty low, but my other physicians didn't think they were a big deal apparently (which made me not worry). The chiropractor that is treating me said I was seriously low in these levels, the lowest he had seen. He told me, "no wonder why you feel so bad!"
After getting some supplements and hearing how this should really improve my health, I left very encouraged and glad Jared forced me to go, making the appointment for me! ;) I had a rough week of basically no sleep. He was desperate, and so was I! I will be continuing the treatments x6 weeks.  




My sweet girl who cuddled with me when I couldn't get up and play. I was in a state of complete exhaustion for a couple days due to sleeping less than 3 hours for 5 nights straight.




My wonderful sister and nephew who came over and spent the morning with us. Giving me a break so I could just lay on the couch, due to previous statement!



(Found these on vacation this year and thought they were funny. My sister said I needed one! Whhhaat??)

Luckily I didn't need a "FIT" doll to get me through the crazy week last week! God gave me the strength to endure each day, without throwing a "fit" mind you (sista)! :)



Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment