How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful things this week:




Morning reading with great-grandma! So glad Elin has a chance to know and spend time with her great-grandma!



 

 It's here! It's here!! As I mentioned in this post, we won the Izze contest and received a year supply! Izze arrived at our house this week and we couldn't be more excited! ;)




A sweet surprise from a sweet friend! A special card with a very personal letter that touched me deeply, a gift card for a night out, and a beautiful painting that features the verse I have been meditating on: 
'I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for you, O Lord, make me dwell in safety' Psalm 4:8. 
God is so awesome! I'm sure the person who gave me this wonderful gift had no idea I had been memorizing this verse! What a blessing!




My mom, sister, nephew, Elin and I, all ventured out together one morning! They took me to my acupuncture/chiropractic appointment and then we did some shopping. We had a lot of fun at Target, of course!



  (I was a passenger in the car in this picture by the way!)

A mug from a beautiful friend that I use EVERY morning! It was given to me as a reminder of God's promises that are forever true to each one of us!




Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment