How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!


Wonderful things this week:







A great date night! Indians lost, but great fireworks at the end. Plus...Jared got an all you can eat ticket! So of COURSE I mooched! We ate about 5 servings of nachos and cheese, 4 hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts and soda! Hello Prism that I started again this past Monday! I had to have one last hurrah! ;)






Annual fall family softball game and picnic! We scored the trophy, yet again! Thankful for days like these that I don't have to take a nap in the afternoon!






 Frozen blueberry parties on grandmas kitchen floor. About the only thing they will sit still for...blueberries! ;) Who needs grandmas cookies when she has blueberries!?!






A wonderful friend (aka my little sister Jul) ;) She heard I was not sleeping and INSISTED on making us dinner this week. The stuffed peppers were sooo good! And Jared was pretty excited to get a bunch of chocolate chip cookies since I don't bake them anymore. 



Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment