How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful things this week:





My baby girl has been sick, waking up coughing in the night and can't get back to sleep. Sunday night was the first night since she was a newborn I brought her in bed with me. We actually both feel asleep and cuddled in bed for a while, letting the sunshine in! Bliss. Although, I do think I may have some bruised ribs, it was worth it! She is quite the kicker! 
 


Would you just look at there sweet babes?! The top picture is of Elin and my sweet nephew last year. We decided to put them in the same spot this year and take a pic! Of course, all they want to do now is eat!
 

 

I made these healthy chocolate chunks Monday! Oh my, what have I done. They are addicting and GONE. As of yesterday. Good thing I am out of cocoa. Not sure if I should buy any more. Ever. 
 


Playing in the leaves with my sweet nephews! They buried me. I had leaves everywhere and I was pretty itchy the remainder of the evening. 
I had to take off for bible study, so I had my sister-in-loves inspect my hair. Haha. As I was sitting through the video during the study, some leaf particles fell out of my hair into my book! Lol. I don't think anyone noticed. ;)



Elin praising Jesus with daddy. So wonderful! This makes my heart sigh...

(My apologies for my voice in the background. Ugh.)


Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment