How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Song of Solomen 4:1

To all who mourn, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

Wonderful things this week:

 
 

Last weeks weather was BEAUTIFUL! 
Last Thursday it was a high of 78 degrees. I thought it would be the perfect evening to carve our pumpkins. I was feeling very creative and found a couple templates online. We then drew on the pumpkins with dry-erase marker. Our friend P let us borrow some awesome tools. It was a blast! 

Elin LOVED eating the "punkin seeds" (that's all she kept saying as we were carving) and pumpkin "guts"! Every time we come in the house and pass the pumpkins she says, "hoo, hoo, meow, funny face!" :) (as in describing our pumpkins)

 
    
Jared and I went to the season opener of the Cleveland Cavs last night! It was a blast! He won the pair of tickets from work. All from buying a rootbeer float! Good deal huh? The tickets were valued at $70 a PIECE! Never would we spend that much on tickets. What a blessing! :) Our seats were club seats and the best we have ever had at ANY pro game! :) 

 

Pre-game feast! 
Oh my have I felt yucky ever since. This makes me realize how important my healthy eating lifestyle has been!



A couple more blessings to add to last night:

Jared's band went together and gave us a generous gift to make game night a fun date night! Thank you, thank you! Too much!
(I love that someone totally emptied their pockets! I think that is a bee-bee. Haha)

Grandma and grandpa G kept Elin ALL night! It was very weird not having her home!
 
 

Every day my girl does something that makes me laugh out loud! This was one of those moments. You see, she loves her veggies, and ever since she has eaten table food her daddy would get her to eat onions. And she does! 
Here she is helping me make guacamole for an OSU party Saturday. After chopping the onions, she began to eat them by the handfuls. Meanwhile, she was crying and her nose was running while enjoying them! Oh my. What a character. 

 

Sweet Little Red Riding Hood. Thank you grandma G for making the sweet red hood and cape. 
Is she not stinkin' adorable! ;)




Halloween 80's night at church! Tonight!!
This is a preview of my outfit! 
Spontaneous Goodwill shopping trips with my sis = fun times!



Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment